- Prairie cabinet style doors with 3/16-Inch tempered safety smoked glass, premium rigid mesh panels, premium-quality hinges, and easy-catch magnets
- Includes a 2-Inch riser bar (riser bar included but not assembled)
- Installs in 3 easy steps
- For masonry fireplaces only, not for use on pre-fabricated fireplaces
This Pleasant Hearth Fieldcrest Fireplace Glass Door enhances your existing traditional fireplace while reducing your energy bills. The cabinet doors, with an arched prairie-style look and enhanced detail, look deliver a rustic to your hearth.
Furthermore, the door handles are a 5-inch easy-grip design. Rigid premium mesh panels with safety handles and easy catch magnets, stay closed while fires are going.
The Fieldcrest is surface mounted in 3 easy steps outside your fireplace opening.
This fireplace door reduces heat loss up the chimney by 90-percent when the fireplace is not in use. When you’re not enjoying a fire, close the smoked tempered safety glass to minimize heat and cool air loss.
Enhance your hearth with style and safety with the Pleasant Hearth Fieldcrest fireplace door.
For masonry fireplaces only. Not for use on pre-fabricated fireplaces.
Made in the U.S.A.
Note Sizes are slightly different for the Fieldcrest model compared to the others, please see the sizing tab to get the correct measurements.
Choosing the correct size, before you buy
- Measure the inside width (W) of your fireplace opening.
- Measure the inside height (H) of your fireplace opening from the floor to the inside top of opening.
- Check both measurements and be sure they are accurate to the nearest 1/8″.
GHP is not responsible for the purchasing of incorrect size (see sizing information, before you buy).
For more information use the Measurement Worksheet
Last update on 2020-08-15 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API