- Heating for up to 2200 square feet. Stoves operate best when fueled with premium pellet fuel
- 50000 BTU, 120-pound hopper, burn time: 24-70 hours
- Epa certified with an 85-percent efficiency rating
- Auto Light Ignition, 5 Heat Settings, ‘exclusive’ Comfort Control System; option to Run Continuously on MIN or MAX
- Includes an outside air kit and convection blower, little assembly required
Pleasant Hearth pellet burning stoves will warm your heart and your home with highly efficient and effective indoor zone heating. This pellet stove boasts an 85% efficiency rating, and with particulate emissions rating at 0.69g/hr. Covering up to 2,200 square feet, it’s perfect for single-family or mobile homes
Sit back and enjoy this pellet stove has a large ceramic glass viewing area. There’s nothing quite like warming up and watching a fire burn in the safety of your home. The stylish solid cast iron design with sleek lines and chrome details will be the centerpiece of your home.
Coupled with an air wash system, this pellet burning stove will give you cleaner air. Furthermore, the Comfort Control System allows you to easily control the temperature, with one turn of the dial.
All Pleasant Hearth pellet burning stoves are made in the USA and a 5-year limited warranty. Stoves operate best when fueled with premium pellet fuel.
In conclusion, easy and efficiency make the Pleasant Hearth Cabinet Pellet Stove a great choice for your home heating.
- High-Efficiency EPA Approved Pellet Burning Stove
- Exclusive Comfort Control System
- Exclusive Integrated Diagnostics
- Auto Ignition System
- Includes Outside Air Kit (MSRP $60)
- Ceramic glass window
- Air Wash System
- Mobile Home Approved
- Made in the USA